Ever since she won a modelling competition a couple years ago, Kaila Estrada has skyrocketed her way through the Philippines’ fashion scene, one shoot at a time.
She is currently signed with SM Youth, one of the country’s most promising brands, under one of the country’s biggest companies, and has starred in multiple campaigns for the label. When she’s not shooting for a new campaign, Kaila is still always on the go, attending fashion shows, and making appearances to different style and beauty events around the metro. With an angelic face, fierce modeling skills, and sheer determination, Kaila is definitely a fashion girl to watch out for. – Garrich Angelo Flores
1. NARS Contour/ Highlight: This is one of my ultimate go-to products because it’s convenient and [it always] does the trick.
2. Glossier Cloud Paint: Glossier is one of my fave brands. The cloud paint is the best blush to use without foundation. It gives a natural flush.
3. Glossier Serum: For the serum, the “super pure” is my fave because it calms troubled skin and it’s very gentle.
4. Mary Lou Manizer: My favorite highlighter ever!!!!!
5. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in “Lady Be Good”: my favorite nude lipstick shade, it goes with any occassion and look.
6. Clio Professional Fix Spray: a really good hydrating setting spray.
7. Prada Candy Perfume: I really love this scent.
8. Aloe Vera Sunscreen: gives a matte finish, which I love because I have oily skin.
9. Fujifilm XA3 Camera: my best friend when it comes to taking awesome photos.
10. Cute Power Bank: this is a necessity if you’re always on your phone, which is always the case for me. (laughs)
11. A Good Book: reading is a luxury for me these days because I barely have free time, but once I’m hooked on a good book, I get lost in it.
12. Eye Mask: My eyes open involuntarily when I sleep so I need this when I travel so I don’t scare people. (laughs)
13. Sunnies Specs: I should be wearing glasses most of the time, but I’m used to going out without it so I [usually] forget, but this pair is always in my bag.
14. Earphones: can never leave without it. It completes me. (laughs)
Photography by Erwin Canlas
Fashion by SM Youth