You might think it’s still quite early to be playing rough but Day 2 had us feeling naughtier than ever. We unleashed our inner demons wishing to be dressed in fiery outfits. Did we mention that trouble is our friend?
What We Saw:
Aqua once sang of life in plastic being fantastic. Yesterday’s shows proved this statement right as models came sashaying down the runway dressed in plastic skirts, jackets, bags, and shoes. Looks like the designers found a better use for this recyclable material.
What We Heard:
Girls ruled the runway yesterday with Nicki Minaj, Kelly Clakson, Carly Rae Jepsen, and our September 2012 cover girl Jessie J playing in the background.
Avicii somehow sneaked in as it played in the lobby for the later hours.
What We Wore:
The rest of the motley crew followed to SMX after work hours just in time for the last 2 shows.
Excuse us for our behavior but we’ve never been ashamed of being young, wild, and free. That’s just who we are. We’re not denying the fact that we get carried away sometimes. Day 2 brings out our devilish side with a couple of run-ups here and there.—LADYZAZA
- True identities were revealed with an intern not being able to keep her identity so secret.
- A certain editor of ours played a little too rough on the playground and is now getting a temporary time out. It’s alright, even the likes of Paris, Lindsay, and John Galliano did their share of time.
- Speaking of time out, another intern found a lovely new set of friends while patiently waiting for the rest. Too bad they weren’t so interested and just dozed off on her.
- A run in on some noisy hyper-fans gets two of our editors whipping out their b*tch horns not even those spiky headpieces from Xernan Orticio could hide them.
- Just out of plain curiosity, why do some models get more glitter? A little bunny told us she didn’t get enough. Boo.
PS: As promised, here’s the video mentioned in the previous The What blog. See, there’s always a way to brighten up anyone’s day. Joe Jonas just gives us an extra shot of sunlight to go with it.