While we previewed three special designers for this season’s Runway Rendezvous, that doesn’t mean that we’re not dying to see what everyone else has going on. The What, of course, is your ticket to the shows (if you didn’t get yours, that is) and your fashion best friend for the week (backstage gossip, included).
This season is bound to be crazier and better so for sure, our WTF posts are only going to get even more ridic. Those killer heels better be ready. Things are bout to get bloodehhhh!
What We Saw:
From local celebrities to Dubai designers, the first day proved to be more than eye candy-worthy. Spring/Summer is a personal favorite just because this would mean less clothes for boys. After all, we strongly believe in the slogan ‘ALL WE NEED IS ABS‘ here in the office. And while the ladies, strut their stuff in tiny outfits to bejeweled creations, you can only consider of reevaluating your life (and maybe meal choices.) Fashion Week is a STATUS girl’s motivation to not eat… anything. LOL JK… but seriously.
Shout out to Dubai designers Albert Andrada and Ezra Santos. Their collections were, without a doubt, GORGEOUS. Just need to point out those lovely ear pieces from the Andrada show. Where to get? Hook us up!
What We Heard
While Albert’s muse sashayed to Muse, Ezra’s girls had their share of runway fun care of Cindy Lauper.
What We Wore
Someone said I looked like a mermaid in my outfit. Now, I wouldn’t really mind if it was Azealia Banks they was talking about, but yeah: FANTASIA. Aquamarine hair dude is our new intern. So if someone comes up to you and asks for your photo. Don’t worry. He won’t bite; he’s one of us.
- A certain intern was tasked to give our photographer his ID. And like any WTF moment, this editor pointed out the wrong person who kinda looked liked the photog. Our bad, sir!
- KIMXI VS. KIMERALD (only local bitches can get this) This gotta be the funniest thing ever. People need to move on and not dwell on love teams. I hope no one got hurt right after the show. Crazy can go overboard, you know?
- FAKE HAIR, OH YOU CARE! Bad extensions don’t look good on anyone.
- We loved you while you were with us so we’re trying our best to stop thinking that you were just spying on us. *CUE TEARS*
- While we pride ourselves on dignity and class, certain editors were spotted going behind the counter to munch on macaroons. Hungry, much?—DIZZYRIZZY
Photographed by Nikki Ruiz