Attention Candy People! There’s a new sweet spot in town. Bid your friends and family goodbye as you’ll probably be entering heaven.
Sugar? Yes please! If there’s a safe place for sweet tooths to reside it’s probably here at The Dessert Museum. Eight elaborately designed desserts themed rooms filled with sugary goodness await you. To give you a taste on what we’re talking about we’ll tell you the themes of the three rooms (out of eight). There’s the Donut Room that has a slide, Gummy Room that has bubbles and Marshmallow Room that has a chocolate fountain. If that doesn’t make you want to buy your tickets, we don’t know what will.
When The Dessert Museum opens its doors on February 10 at S Maison, for sure loads of people won’t be able to sleep the night before. They’ll be twisting and turning on their beds, aching for that sugar rush.
The Dessert Museum is like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, loads of sweets in a giant place with different people from across the metro salivating for scrumptious desserts. You’ll spot the true blue sweet tooths, the ones who’s there for the aesthetic, who’s there for the food, who’s there for the history and the ones who were just dragged in to be there which at the end of the day would probably have the highest sugar rush. Keep your eyes peeled and be ready to bump into them.
– Eats desserts before main course
– Hype man
– Looks, touches, tastes everything
– Keeps a countdown for opening day
– #ootd ready
– Takes a lot of selfies and Instagram stories
– Live Tweets everything
– Probably a social media influencer
– Eats everything
– Says “I’m hungry” every 10 minutes
– Went for the food
– Moans when eating
– Is a smart cookie
– Knows the history of desserts
– Thinks cookies are the best
– Will fight you if otherwise
– Is very sweet
– The earliest bird or one of the first ones who bought the early bird tickets
– Gives compliments to staff
– Probably belongs to this museum
– Took a lot of convincing to go
– Not a sweet tooth
– Converted sweet tooth
– Goes to grocery store after to buy more sugary sweets